By ordinance and resolution of the Orange County Board of Supervisors, the Orange County Sheriff's Department coordinates the certification of facilities that meet the guidelines of this program. The sole purpose of the Certification Program is to provide access to quality residential facilities for the persons in need of drug-and alcohol-free recovery environments and to promote public safety.
This document explains:
- Type of facility eligible for certification
- Who may apply for certification
- Application Process
- General certification process and requirements
- Staff requirements, qualifications and duties
- Program requirements
- Download a copy of the Certification Guidelines
Items Required with Facility Application
Certification Insurance Requirements
Section 200 Inspection Requirements
Voluntary Resident Background Waiver
For further information contact Certificate Coordinator Dominic Mejico at 714-939-4851.